Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy Easter!

image; christina gordon is so damn clever over at jam fancy

I feel a sense of renewal around Easter time.
When I was growing up Easter was all about attending 237 Church services in one weekend (yes ok, you caught me out with a slight exaggeration there; 7 Church visits over a 3 day period though...kinda felt like it). So now that I am a grown up & choose to never do that again, I feel very indulgent to be able to take this time out. And boy, do I take the time out, doing
a-b-s-o-l-u-t-e-l-y nothiiiiiiing!
It's like I've taken a bite out of the new year, been given permission to take a breather before taking the next bite...the chocolate certainly helps.
Wishing you a fabulous Easter x

1 comment:

Brown Button Trading said...

so well said darling girl. ENJOY! xxxx