Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sizzling Slouch Style Lovin'


I've had this on my desktop a while now. I love it! I wonder if my 40-something self could still rock this look? I like to think I could. Oh well, until I get my courage up, I'll continue to enjoy looking at the image....although, if you see a brunette wandering around Fitzroy dressed in a similar fashion, give her a smile, it might be the confidence boost she needs...just saying...
Have a great week, lovelies. x

PS. To all of you who dropped into our Flea Market at Galerie Montmartre on the weekend - thank you so much! Phew, what a day...people on top of people all rummaging around, there was such a great feel about the place. Wonderful.

I'm sorry I'm not 100% sure of the source of the image, I thought it was Shelter until I saw the graphics on the photo....Garance maybe?

1 comment:

captain kk said...

of course you could pull it off! don't know many who could, but you could ms montmartre!